ASEC MINYA launches sulphate resisting Portland cement product “ASEC Al MOKAWM“
ASEC MINYA held an expanded ceremony to celebrate the launch of ASEC Al MOKAWM Cement. 500 of the company’s major clients attended the event in addition to the company’s the company’s top management and a number or renowned celebrities.
ASEC AL MOKAWM- ASEC Sulphate Resisting Portland Cement- is considered a breakthrough in the construction field given its role in protecting concrete from sulphates effects usually existing in the surrounding environment such as agricultural soil. The new product has a high ability to reduce cracks ratio in concrete based on reducing water permeability of concrete.
ASEC Al MOKAWM sulphate resisting cement has been specifically designed to be used in all types of concrete constructions directly exposed to the Sulphate salts negative impact such as:
• Concrete works in sewage treatment projects
• Reinforced concrete construction in agricultural land with poor agricultural drainage
• Concrete works in agricultural and industrial drainage projects
• Concrete works in irrigation construction like dams & barrages
• The foundation works of bridges and different types of piles
• Concrete works of tunnels
• Plane Concrete foundation works in coastal areas and costal protection concrete blocks
• The production of precast and pre fabricate concrete elements like tunnel segments and sewage pipe