CEO Message
Shareholders
Annual Reports
Board of Directors
 
Search Website
 
Latest News
 
Shareholders
 
ASEC CEMENT total Issued capital amounts to EGP 4 billion. ASEC Holding (NDT) controls 61.05% in ASEC CEMENT while the remaining 38.95% is owned by a number of reputable investors and institutions in the MENA region, amongst which are: CIB, Al Futtaim (MAF Trust), Rashed & Sons and Elmansour & Elmaghrabi.
 
shareholders
Welcome to ASEC CEMENT

ASEC CEMENT is a platform for investments in emerging cement markets in the Middle East and North Africa Region and was created in November 2005 by Citadel Capital, the MENA region’s leading private equity firm

 
ASEC Commitment

We seek to achieve and retain the continuous satisfaction of our customer, employees and shareholders because we believe it is the road to success.

 
ASEC Plants
 
© ASEC Cement, 2009. All Rights Reserved.   Designed and Developed ed Business Solutions
Our LibraryMedia RoomEvents
Our CommitmentAt a GlanceOur MissionManagement Team
Projects Map
CEO MessageShareholdersAnnual ReportsBoard of Directors
IntroductionGroup StrategyCorporate Social Responsibility
Why ASEC CEMENT?Job Opportunities